- Construction Update (9/8/2015)
Construction Update (9/8/2015)
Posted: Tuesday, September 8
Expect nighttime construction work for sign replacement, structure installation and paving. ODOT is partnering with law enforcement for extra presence in the construction zone.
THIS JUST IN... NB I-5 Ramp Closure to Marquam Bridge
- Tuesday, September 8
- 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Traffic will be diverted to I-405 NB
1. FULL NB CLOSURE, I-5 between Marquam Bridge and I-84
Closure on Thursday, September 10
Full closure will start at 10 p.m.
I-5 travelers will be detoured via I-405
Eastbound I-84 travelers will take I-5 southbound to I-84 eastbound
Ramps will be closed starting at 9 p.m. on the night of Thursday, September 10 and will reopen the following morning:
Southbound I-405 to northbound I-5
SW Macadam to northbound I-5
SW Broadway to southbound I-405 – open with limited access
SW 5th Avenue to southbound I-405
SW Montgomery to southbound I-405 – open with limited access
2. FULL SB CLOSURE, I-5 at the Fremont Bridge
- Closures on Friday, September 11 and Saturday, September 12
- Full closures start at 10 p.m. until noon the following day
- Detour signs will be in place
3. I-5 BOTH DIRECTIONS between Marquam Bridge and SW Capitol Hwy
- On- and off-ramp closures
- Tuesday, September 8 to Saturday, September 12
- Work will occur between 8 p.m. and 6:30 a.m.
- Work is dependent on dry weather
4. I-5 NB between Marquam Bridge and NE Broadway Ave
Lane and NB ramps closed between Marquam Bridge and NE Broadway Ave, including Morrison Bridge on-ramp
Work will occur Tuesday, September 8 and Wednesday, September 9
Closure to occur between 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
5. I-5 SB near Convention Center
Related Work: Maintenance Crews on I-5
- Potential lane and shoulder impacts
Entire Project Area
Shoulder closures for temporary sign and detour installation
For detour and project information: visit www.i5PavingandSigns.org. Or call the project hotline (503) 731-4663 or night construction hotline (503) 646-0231.