- Construction Update (9/4/2015)
Construction Update (9/4/2015)
Posted: Friday, September 4
No work will take place between Friday, September 4 at noon and Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
Expect nighttime construction work for sign replacement, structure installation and paving. ODOT is partnering with law enforcement for extra presence in the construction zone.
THIS JUST IN... I-405 SB to I-5 SB Ramp Closure
- Thursday, September 3
- Work will occur between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
1. FULL NB CLOSURE, I-5 between Marquam Bridge and I-84
Closure on Thursday, September 10
Full closure will start at 10 p.m.
I-5 travelers will be detoured via I-405
Eastbound I-84 travelers will take I-5 southbound to I-84 eastbound
Ramps will be closed starting at 9 p.m. on the night of Thursday, September 10 and will reopen the following morning:
Southbound I-405 to northbound I-5
SW Macadam to northbound I-5
SW Broadway to southbound I-405 – open with limited access
SW 5th Avenue to southbound I-405
SW Montgomery to southbound I-405 – open with limited access
2. FULL SB CLOSURE, I-5 at the Fremont Bridge
- Closures on Friday, September 11 and Saturday, September 12
- Full closures will start at 10 p.m. until noon the following day
- Detour signs will be in place
3. I-5 BOTH DIRECTIONS between Marquam Bridge and SW Capitol Hwy
- On- and off-ramp closures
- Tuesday, September 8 to Saturday, September 12
- Work will occur between 8 p.m. and 6:30 a.m.
- Work is dependent on dry weather
4. I-5 NB between Marquam Bridge and NE Broadway Ave
Lane and northbound ramps closed between Marquam Bridge and NE Broadway Ave, including Morrison Bridge on-ramp
Work will occur Tuesday, September 8 and Wednesday, September 9
Closure to occur between 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
5. I-5 SB near Convention Center
Related Work: Lane Closure on Top deck of Fremont Bridge (I-405)
Work will occur throughout the month of August
Sunday through Thursday nights, with occasional Friday night work
Work to occur between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Entire Project Area
Shoulder closures for temporary sign and detour installation
For detour and project information: visit www.i5PavingandSigns.org. Or call the project hotline (503) 731-4663 or night construction hotline (503) 646-0231.