- Construction Update (8/28/2015)
Construction Update (8/28/2015)
Posted: Friday, August 28
No work will take place between Friday, September 4 at noon and Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
Expect nighttime construction work for sign replacement, structure installation and paving. ODOT is partnering with law enforcement for extra presence in the construction zone.
THIS JUST IN... I-405 SB to I-5 SB Ramp Closure
- Thursday, September 3
- Work will occur between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
1. FULL NB CLOSURE, I-5 between Marquam Bridge and I-84
Closures on Friday, August 28 and Tuesday, September 1
Full closure will start at 10 p.m.
I-5 travelers will be detoured via I-405
Eastbound I-84 travelers will take I-5 southbound to I-84 eastbound
Ramps will be closed starting at 9 p.m. on the nights of Friday, August 28 and and Tuesday, September 1 and will reopen the following mornings:
Southbound I-405 to northbound I-5
SW Macadam to northbound I-5
SW Broadway to southbound I-405 – open with limited access
SW 5th Avenue to southbound I-405
SW Montgomery to southbound I-405 – open with limited access
2. I-5 BOTH DIRECTIONS between Marquam Bridge and SW Capitol Hwy
- On- and off-ramp closures
- Monday, August 31 to Friday, September 4
- Work will occur between 8 p.m. and 6:30 a.m.
- Work is dependent on dry weather
3. I-5 NB between Marquam Bridge and NE Broadway Ave
Northbound ramps closed between Marquam Bridge and NE Broadway Ave, including Morrison Bridge on-ramp
Work will occur Monday, August 31 to Friday, September 4
Closure to occur between 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
4. I-5 SB between Fremont Bridge and N Lombard Ave
Southbound ramps closed between Fremont Bridge and N Lombard Ave, including Lombard Street, Rosa Parks Way, Killingsworth Street, Alberta Street/Swan Island
- Ramps will not all be closed at the same time
Work will be between 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday to Friday
Related Work: Lane Closure on Top deck of Fremont Bridge (I-405)
Work will occur throughout the month of August
Sunday through Thursday nights, with occasional Friday night work
Work to occur between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Entire Project Area
Shoulder closures for temporary sign and detour installation
For detour and project information: visit www.i5PavingandSigns.org. Or call the project hotline (503) 731-4663 or night construction hotline (503) 646-0231.